Any Afghan photographer meeting the following criteria is eligible for APA membership consideration:
- Be a citizen of Afghanistan
- Be of legal age.
- Be willing to accept and abide by APA rules and by-laws, as well as uphold photographer ethics.
- Agree to pay monthly membership fees in the timely fashion.
- As a final step in the APA membership process, applicants must submit no fewer than 20 of their own photographs of professional quality.
- Membership cancelation will be at the request of the photographer or initiated by APA board members upon violation of APA rules/by-laws, or photography ethics.
- In order to proceed with your application for membership, you must complete in full the form below and submit it to APA
- Please note that there is no guarantee that your membership will be granted. The process of becoming a member of the Afghanistan Photographers Association will be marked by jury review, which will take approximately 90 days to complete.
Advanced Photography Workshop Application Form
Along with this form you are required to send below listed documents to the email email@example.com. Please note to put your (First and Last name-Advanced Photography Workshop Documents) on the subject. Emails with no subjects will not be consider.
1. Your curriculum vitae; maximum length is two pages;
2. Your portfolio ranging between 20 to 30 images, the images must be 72 DPI, JPG format and named in order as First Name-Last Name-001 to First Name-Last Name-030;
3. Three references from organizations, newspapers, magazines or agencies you have worked with, the references names, current emails, current phone numbers, and job tittles;
4. A copy of your ID (Taskara) with your current address;
5. Scanned copies or links to your published work.
By submitting this form I hereby confirm that all provided information is true and that I am interested in participation for this photography workshop. I understand this workshop will be held in Kabul, Afghanistan for 10 days during month of October 2016 and I agree that if I am selected I will participate during all 10 days of the workshop during the mentioned period. I also confirm that I will not need a Mahram while traveling for the workshop.