Any Afghan photographer meeting the following criteria is eligible for APA membership consideration:
- Be a citizen of Afghanistan
- Be of legal age.
- Be willing to accept and abide by APA rules and by-laws, as well as uphold photographer ethics.
- Agree to pay monthly membership fees in the timely fashion.
- As a final step in the APA membership process, applicants must submit no fewer than 20 of their own photographs of professional quality.
- Membership cancelation will be at the request of the photographer or initiated by APA board members upon violation of APA rules/by-laws, or photography ethics.
- In order to proceed with your application for membership, you must complete in full the form below and submit it to APA
- Please note that there is no guarantee that your membership will be granted. The process of becoming a member of the Afghanistan Photographers Association will be marked by jury review, which will take approximately 90 days to complete.
By submitting this form I hereby confirm that all provided information is true and that I am interested in participation for this photography workshop. I understand this workshop will be held in Kabul, Afghanistan for 10 days during month of October 2016 and I agree that if I am selected I will participate during all 10 days of the workshop during the mentioned period. I also confirm that I will not need a Mahram while traveling for the workshop.